New Job

Well...I'm all done with school now.  I made it through and did alright.  I started at Cayuga this week.  It's nice to be in the office again.  I like it so much more than going to classes throughout the day.  I still think a lot about Newburgh though and how it was there.  Then I try to think about what things I can take from that experience and utilize now.  (Darin-thanks so much for preparing me so well.)  It doesn't seem overwhelming yet.  Even though we've got the entire summer calendar all planned out and I have these things I know I need to get done, it still isn't overwhelming at all.
I'm really pretty excited about the summer schedule.  We're going kayaking and camping, to King's Island, to Indiana Beach, and we have a Jr. and Sr. High V.B.S.  I like our topic for it a lot though.  So, it'll be a long week but a fun one too.
I put a down-payment down on a Chrysler PT Cruiser yesterday.  It's a 2003 and a 4-cylinder.  And that's what I'm looking for right now.  Something newer, a decent price, and better gas mileage.  So, I have found it.  It's in really good shape, even though it's a PT Cruiser.  I don't really like them usually, but I really like this one.  

Comments

2011 said…
Awesome on the car!!! We're pretty jealous here!!! We miss you....come to atlanta some time. okay?
Rob said…
I'll definitely have to come down to Atlanta sometime. I miss you guys too. It's going to be weird not just hopping in my car and driving a few hours to stay at your house for a day or two. So, I'll just have to make sure when I do come see you, it's like a week or so.
2011 said…
absolutely! and trust me, you can't visit often enough...or long enough :o)

glad your ministry is going well!
Anonymous said…
thanks for the kind comments Rob....
you are the man -
you aren't overwhelmed though because you are committed to Jesus - don't forget that

i can't wait to hear stories about the student worship that will certainly get rolling in Cayuga
keep challenging, keep it simple....sorry there I go again - teaching....

I'll shut up now - you the man - special K