Just felt like writing

Well...it's almost the 4th of July and it seems like that's a pretty good time to say that the summer is half over.  It has gone by so fast and I really can't imagine it yet, but this is my life now.  Things are going to change and slow down all of a sudden.  I don't get to go back to school and change things up for awhile.  That's kind of disappointing.  I like changing things up every now and then, but I'm definitely happy where I'm at.  Time just goes by so fast!  I know that people say it only gets worse, but I'm not going to think about that right now.  It goes by fast enough as it is, I don't want to die in what seems like a week.  
So, I've been trying to get a band to come and play for the final day of our Jr. & Sr. High VBS.  It's been kind of hard to find a band so far and I've really been running out of time recently.  Most people aren't just able to say, "Oh ya, sure.  We can come play with two weeks notice."  But I've got a couple bands I'm contacting so far.  Hopefully one of them works out.
I'm not sure how much the students here are really into music.  Why are students so entirely different in different places?  Can somebody tell me that.  Newburgh and Cayuga are both in Indiana, but the students are so different.

Comments

lindsey said…
I think it all boils down to the fact that here in Newburgh we are all just soooo unique and special. Yes, I think that's it. You'll never ever meet another group like us so I guys you'll just have to come back. Ha ha.
2011 said…
http://www.mapquest.com/mq/7-wth7tinMtnJQ



just in case you were wondering...
Rob said…
I appreciate it! I might just have to use them sometime.