Pictures

Jr. High - Indiana Beach





Jr. & Sr. High - Progressive Dinner







Jr. High - Kayaking & Camping






Comments

Joe B said…
Thanks for a glimpse of your world! I sure do miss seeing you, Rob-the-Intern.

Do you find it hard to command respect with a name like "Rob the Intern"? Haven't you considered changing it...?
Rob said…
I'll tell you what Joe, these kids have their own nicknames for me. Some call me Little obbie, Roberto, or whatever else they can think of. But I guess I'll always be Rob-the-Intern to you guys down in Newburgh and that sounds pretty good to me. I sure do miss you all down there! I'm going to have to come some Monday night pretty soon and meet you at Starbuck's!
lindsey said…
What's up with the buzz cut?? My mom says you look like a Darin Hansen wannabe...in jest of course.
Rob said…
I decided to cut my own hair the other day. I actually just cut it again like half an hour ago. I cut the sides a little shorter so my head doesn't look quite so much like a big round ball.
scott said…
Man, I miss that darn Indiana Beach crow. Growing up in northern Indiana, those commercials were on TV all the time.
Rob said…
Scott, I love Indiana Beach! I've been going with my parents my entire life. It's pretty much one of the best places on earth.