Wilderness Camp & VBS

I was at wilderness camp last week and now we have VBS this week.  In between the two is when I went with my family to Chicago.  Needless to say, I haven't been at home much lately in the past two weeks.  Especially this week with VBS being in the evenings, I come in to the church and don't go home until after VBS because I don't want to drive an extra 35 miles just to spend a couple hours at home.  So, I'm looking forward to Friday and getting a day off to relax.  I think I'm going to go play golf if it's not raining.  Megan's supposed to be going with some friends of hers to Turkey Run for the day.  I might just go golfing by myself to spend some time alone for a little while and talk to God.  I really haven't been doing that enough lately and I'm just feeling kind of worn out spiritually.  Friday's going to be a really good day!

Comments

lindsey said…
Hey man, have a super rest of the summer! School's starting here the 11th, gag. We tried to watch Sandlot for "movie night projected on the back of my house" (were you here for that last year?) but it rained. Actually that was pretty fitting with the way the summer's been going here at FCC Newburgh :) Just thought I'd say hey...love ya...miss ys loads...etc