Feeling Good

Well, I made it through VBS, and I got to play golf on that Friday by myself, which was possibly one of the best times I've had on a golf course.  But now we're getting geared up for the fall and it's pretty exciting.  I am going to be substitute teaching at the Jr. High and High School, helping out with FCA at the school, and going to a lot of the students' activities at the school.  I know that I'll be busy, but I am looking forward to it.
I'm also in the process of reading three different books right now, Searching For God Knows What by Donald Miller, Pagan Christianity by Kevin Viola and George Barna, and The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis.  If anybody has read these before, let me know what you thought of them after you were finished reading them.  Peace!

Comments

2011 said…
I read Pagan Christianity. Some parts of it really aggravated me. I have a tendency to get honked off at continual slams against the Church. But on a whole, it was a good read and definitely needed. As for the rest, um, I just started The Great Divorce so I'm not much help:o) Glad you had fun golfing and it sounds like you are pretty excited about what is ahead! That's Fantastic!!!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.