I have seen just about every clip preview from the movie Fireproof that is coming out.  It looks like it is really going to have a great message and I think I am really going to like it.  I finally saw Facing The Giants a few weeks ago and it really seems like this church is doing a good job of trying to reach the world.

What do you think about this church and the movies they are producing?  Do you think this is an effective way of ministering to the rest of the world?

Comments

2011 said…
First of all...great videos!!!
Second...Darin and I were able to preview Fireproof last month at the Fox Theater...let me tell ya...it was AWESOME!!!! Every single married couple, gonna be married couple, wishes they were married couple....should watch it.

Seriously...it is terrific.
Rob said…
That's awesome!!! Thank you sooo much for commenting. Cayuga Christian is taking a group to see it Sunday afternoon and I know they are excited. I can't wait to see it. I just feel like I've already watched a lot of it from the different clips that are online to look at. But I still can't wait to see it.
Marc said…
JARED!!!! Of course I remember. I think that the church is doing a good job (with facing the giants anyways) reaching the lost in a way that they might be able to compare themselves to. So when are you going to come visit us Warrick County kids???
lindsey said…
Hey you, thanks for the comment...an added bonus to my week :) I had a thought, you should try and make it down here sometime in October, thataway we can do birthdays!
Rob said…
I'll see what can be worked out. That would be awesome!
Rob said…
I went and saw Fireproof last night with my parents and Megan. It was pretty awesome! There were a lot of sections that I had already seen online with previews, but it was still really really good. It gave me a sense of motivation and inspiration to treat relationships, not only with Megan, with more gratitude. It's definitely a must see!