Vacation

I am going on vacation tomorrow.  Two of my best friends from college are coming to my house tonight and then my two friends, Megan, and I are going to visit two of my other really good friends in Ohio for the weekend.  I know that I am going to love being gone for the weekend, but it's been pretty rough getting to this point.  When I go on vacation, it takes a lot more work making sure everything is covered while I am gone than if I were just to stay home.  And on top of that, it is the same way for Megan right now.  She's been really leading this HUGE event in memory of a little girl that was hit by a car in Danville.  The little girl was the child of one of Megan's nursing instructors, and the nurses decided to do something special for the girl.  When it all started it wasn't nearly as big as it has now become.  Megan is spending more time working on this event now than doing anything for school.  I know it's going to be a great event, but with both of us being so busy lately we just haven't been able to spend time together and it has just put both of us on edge a bit.  I'm getting ready to go see Megan in just a minute, it will be the first time I've seen her in three days.  Just please pray for us.  We try to make time to spend together, but this week has just been insane.  Thanks everybody.  God Bless! 

Comments

lindsey said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
Marc said…
I am sorry to hear that. I hope everything is going good now.
Marc said…
Ok I am putting this on your blog so to make sure you see it.

Things aren't that bad in Newburgh, well not as bad as I may have made it out to be. But there is drama that shouldn't be there. Stupid stuff. Stuff in which when I heard about it I just came home and posted that blog. Anyways, we have a youth pastor now. Not to say that it is all on him but hopefully things will even out. I agree Unity is a huge thing in a youth group. A necessity. And I think it is something we have lost in the midst of all the drama. It is like people don't trust but a select few of their closest friends. So then we get all this stuff with cliques. But I think it all boils down to trust. Hence, Unity.

I love you man, We miss you.
Rob said…
I definitely hope it's all working out for you guys. Hopefully I'll be able to stop down and see you guys sometime soon. God Bess!