Cardinals and Steelers Super Bowl

     There are going to be a ton of people watching the Super Bowl this Sunday night.  Tonight I was flipping through channels on the t.v. when I came across a broadcast that was showing some interviews with the Cardinals and Steelers players.  It was amazing for me to here so many NFL players referring to their faith that they have in the Lord and in Jesus Christ.  I know that there are professional athletes who will say that they want to give the glory to God and then all to often not live it out in their day to day life and especially while they are on the playing field.  But just seeing and hearing these players talking about getting one another to go to Bible Study, being blessed by the opportunities that God has placed in their lives (not because they are playing in the Super Bowl, but because they get to talk about their faith and represent Him in their lives), and realizing that football isn't that important when it comes down to it.  
     That message is what I wish so many kids could hear.  That message is what I wish so many kids would not just hear but listen to and live out.  I love sports more than most, but I know that when it all comes down to it, the only thing that really matters is the way that I represent Christ with my life.  I am forever grateful for the love that He has for me.  God Bless!

Comments