So...Megan and I are officially engaged now! Last Saturday, January 24th, we went out with a group of our friends for the night to celebrate Megan and, another friend, Emily's birthdays. Emily's husband and I got together and decided what we could do for them. So we rented a limo for the night, went to Champaign to eat at Biaggi's and then we were going to leave it up to them from there. So, Megan thought that her birthday present was the surprise limousine, but I had bigger plans for her birthday this year. After we were done eating at Biaggi's, the two girls were opening their gifts and I saved Megan's card for the end. I wrote Megan a poem that led toward me asking Megan to marry her and once she finished the poem I got down on my knee and asked Megan to be my wife! She definitely was surprised and happy. I was really glad that we had a group of our friends there. Not only did they get to be a part of the night, but they got a lot of pictures and even some video too. It was a great night.
Comments