I've been messing around with the blog again. I really hate that I've become to distant from Java Jesus and the UnChurch blog. I love reading everybody's thoughts and reading what people believing about stuff. I am going to have to make time for that again. I need to keep making myself think deeper and study more so I have a solid basis for my own faith. I really miss not being at Starbuck's on Monday nights with everybody. Joe B, soebs, Darin, Erik, Scott, wives, and others... I really miss you guys! That was a great time in my life. I want to somehow get something like that back, but I think I first need to get more into the Word and get that solid base before I really start discussing in depth about things. Joe B and Darin - you two make me want to study so much more. Thank you for everything! I love you all.
I've been messing around with the blog again. I really hate that I've become to distant from Java Jesus and the UnChurch blog. I love reading everybody's thoughts and reading what people believing about stuff. I am going to have to make time for that again. I need to keep making myself think deeper and study more so I have a solid basis for my own faith. I really miss not being at Starbuck's on Monday nights with everybody. Joe B, soebs, Darin, Erik, Scott, wives, and others... I really miss you guys! That was a great time in my life. I want to somehow get something like that back, but I think I first need to get more into the Word and get that solid base before I really start discussing in depth about things. Joe B and Darin - you two make me want to study so much more. Thank you for everything! I love you all.
Comments