I've been writing a lot on the other blog about wedding stuff that's going on, how the house is coming, and anything else that has to do with Megan and I getting that much closer to starting our lives together as husband and wife. So I really want to just write about something else.
When I planned our summer events, I really thought summer would be a bit of a break in comparison to the school year. But what I have been able to drop for the summer in terms of preps for lessons and things, I have picked up in meeting with students, spending time helping with the band, and getting big events/trips ready. It really would be nice to have a little bit of a break so I can get caught up, but I am really thinking that this break that I'm looking for won't ever happen.
When I was interning with Darin and SoeBeck, I remember them talking to me about never being able to finish a to due list, but this is just crazy. I really would love just a short time off. I can't wait til the wedding, but at the same time, I know it will just put me that much farther behind b/c I'll be taking a week off for our honeymoon.
It Never Ends!
Comments