qpeworiualdkfjzxcmvn

Another good day at FCA this morning, but it's been incredibly difficult to come up with two sponsors for our ICYC trip this weekend. I just need one man and one woman, but I can't seem to do it. I know people are busy, and it's a pain trying to get people to do something. I really wish we had some adults who wanted to go and be a part of this experience with students.

In the end though, I really can't blame anyone but myself. I try to do to much on my own and still haven't developed a Youth Team. If I want help, I have to take steps in that direction. I have to start reaching out for help and not let everything fall back on me. I need to get a good rotation of Sunday School teachers for teens, I need to get more sponsors for small groups that need to be starting NOW! I need help, and it's my own fault I don't have it!

Comments

Rob said…
I found my sponsor, but I feel kind of bad. I keep asking the same lady to go on these trips with us. I know she has to feel as though I am calling on her, which I am. I am just waiting for the day when she asks me to find somebody else. But for now, she has been a great help and I thank God for people like her.