Truck

Well, this one's not necessarily spiritual, but then again it is because we can't separate God from anything that happens.  I really just need to vent for a minute.  I've spent quite a bit of money on my truck over the past month or so.  I got four needed tires at the best possible deal I could find.  Then I needed breaks, so I got that scheduled only to find out that I needed breaks, rotors, and 2 front calipers.

Then today I took the truck in because I needed a simple alignment.  I didn't want to ruin my new tires by making them wear unevenly.  So, I take it in and plan on it being a quick fix.  I sit there and wait just reading a book.  An hour goes by and then somebody calls me back to "look" at something.  There's a bearing going out, it needs some new rod, and then I'll get the alignment.

All in all, over the past month or month and a half, I will have spent about $2,250 on a truck that I just bought last summer.  Not to mention, when I first got it, within two weeks it needed $1,000 fix.  This is just ridiculous.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am searching for my cousin. We played together as young children and would like very much to get in touch with Robert and his brother David. When my dad remarried his new wife gave all my star wars figures to my cousins. I would really like to talk or communicate by e-mail. I can provide more details if you like. Kenny Ketcherside