I just got back from an amazing 10 day trip to Miami. It was definitely another great experience that I will have from my senior year at L.C.C. We worked with a few different ministries and each had their own area of specification. We helped with an after school program for all ages of students (k-12). Then we helped at the Miami Rescue Mission packing plastic bags to hand out to the homeless for Easter, and we were in charge of their Men's Wednesday night service. I had the chance to preach at that service. It was an experience that I don't think I will ever forget. I loved being there with those guys and just hearing their stories before and after the service.
We helped clean the Miami River, did some manual labor, passed out fliers, and spent some time really getting to know the other people on the trip. I am so grateful for the opportunities that God has blessed me with and the people he has put in my life. If you're still reading, I know this could be getting boring, but, if you would, the city of Miami could really use your prayers. Very few of the people their have any kind of faith at all, let alone a faith that is all out for the Lord. Just please pray for God's hand to be noticed in that community through the people that are there everyday. God Bless!
We helped clean the Miami River, did some manual labor, passed out fliers, and spent some time really getting to know the other people on the trip. I am so grateful for the opportunities that God has blessed me with and the people he has put in my life. If you're still reading, I know this could be getting boring, but, if you would, the city of Miami could really use your prayers. Very few of the people their have any kind of faith at all, let alone a faith that is all out for the Lord. Just please pray for God's hand to be noticed in that community through the people that are there everyday. God Bless!
Comments